It is the aspiration of every working woman to put their best appearance forward, but it becomes tough with facial skin problems. Women faces the following facial skin problems.
- Acne: This is a common facial problem causing outbreaks of skin commonly know us pimples. These appear due to overactive glands producing more sebum block pores and can also be due to result of bacterial infection.
- Hyper-pigmentation: Brownish patches that appear on the face due to aging or as and aftereffect of acne and the condition can get worse due to exposure to the Sun.
- Under-eye circles and wrinkles: These are the darken skin under the eyes and lines formed on the faces caused by insufficient sleep, sun burn, irregular diets and smoking.
- Rosacea: This causes redness and swelling of the face and generally affects the women with fair skin. Its development is slow at first, looking as a facial blush and worsens with time.
Importance of fighting germs for pimple prevention
Working women are very much prone to effect environment and pollution as they had to stay out for long making them fully exposed to the dirt, germs and other impurities that are likely to harm the texture of the facial skin. The dirt and germs when adheres to the skin for a long time it contributes blockage of the pores of the skins that with time entails pimples. Therefore fighting the germs is of utmost important in regime to prevent pimples in the working women.
All the daylong the polluted air, dirt and seat stick to the facial skin affects it like anything resulting many skin disorders that cause both health and personality problems for the working women.
Pimples that contain pus and red at the base also cause a lot of distress to women’s both on hygienic and cosmetic front. The germs living on the skin surface can contribute to formation of pimples. These though do not directly cause pimples but help their formation when there are clogged pores on the skin.
Following good hygienic practices can reduce the amount of dead skin cells and other harmful contaminants of the skin that contributes towards development of pimples. As pimples are also caused due to bacterial infection of the skin and clogged pores, it is of prime importance that every care should be taken to have a clean and healthy skin free from any disorders. One should have a definite fighting regime against germs for the following reasons.
When there are clogged pores, bacteria thrive in the trapped sebum and produces inflammation. When the immune system of the body attacks these bacteria they also kill some healthy skin cells in the process and thus contribute to formation of dead skin cells.
The bacteria called P. acnes live deep in the pores and the follicles. These feed on sebum, cellular debris and other by products from nearby skin tissues. When there is an excessive sebum production or blockage of the follicles these bacteria multiply in numbers and destabilize cell structure. Such cellular damage generates inflammation of the skin making the prone to formation of acne commonly called pimples.
Impact of pollution on your face
The facial skin being always exposed to various climatic conditions are very much likely to be adversely affected by the environment. In view of the increasing pollution in the environment it is more likely that women have many facial problems due to the adverse effect of the pollution.
- Sticking of dirt: The modern cities are full of many smoky emissions that contain small particles of dirt invisible to the naked eyes. But these are really harmful to the skin of the face since these get easily stuck to the skin as the working women goes out. Besides being a source of various toxic materials these sooty particles also contribute to blocking of the skin pores and thus nurture the cause of acne growth.
- Death of skin cells: The presence of high levels of carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and ozone are also detrimental to the health of the facial skin. When the facial skin comes in continuous exposure to such emissions, the skin cells and collagen get killed causing many skin disorders.
- Skin aging due to radiation: Most of the working women now glued to the computers in their office. Computer screens are also very strong sources of UV radiation. Continuous exposure to such UV radiation can also cause wrinkles, scars and premature internal and external aging of the facial skin of the working women.
- Cracking of Skin: Though it may sound awkward, air conditioning and long exposure to air circulation at working place has acute negative impact on the facial skin of the working women. Long exposure to such conditions dries out the facial skin and can also result rough and cracked skin.
- Skin allergies: The most prominent factor of pollution is particle matter of various sizes and the visible black soot that women wipe off their faces. There are also gasses, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide and ozone. All these have negative impacts on facial skin of the working women. Carcinogenic substances are produced due to the combined effect of all these and when these come in contact with the skin cause skin allergies.
Importance of removing excess oil on your face
Face holds the key towards offering best presentation in all work environments and carries weight to have an impressive personality. While faces with healthy skin are always acceptable, there are occasions when facial skin disorders could play odds and therefore having a healthy skin without excessive oil is a must for working women for the following reasons.
- Excessive oily skin is the result of overactive glands that and is the root cause of various cosmetic problems such as pimples and blackheads or a wide opening on the surface of the skin with the debris covering the mouth. As such excess oil has to be removed form face so that formation of pimples and other skin disorders can be prevented.
- Oil is produced in the facial skin naturally for protecting the skin from dirt and also to keep the skin moisturized. But production of too much oil can lead to several problems such as contributing to sticking of dirt removal of which becomes difficult if not proper care is taken. Therefore removal of excessive oil is important for having healthy facial skin.
- Excessive oily skin contributes to the blockage of the pores and also provides nourishment to the bacteria that live on the surface of the skin. These bacteria in combination with blocked pores are responsible for flare up of pimples and, therefore, excess oil has to be removed from faces as a preventive measure against growth of pimples.
- Excess oil production of the skin could be a real problem. Excessive oily skin is terribly uncomfortable and cosmetically impaired. As oily skins requires causes irritating sensation and dabbing many times it causes extreme negative impact on self esteem and as such excess oil should be removed for faces for forwarding an enlightened appearance.
- The forehead, chin and nose of the face being crowded with oil producing glands have the most oil producing ability. When there is excess oil production the facial skin become very much susceptible to fungal infections that causes many skin disorders. In order to a healthy skin and preventing pimples removal of excess oil on the face is a must.
How a clean and attractive face can lift your confidence
No one comes to this world with self confidence, but it has to be built within over the years. It is really tricky to build self confidence but this is absolutely essential as self confidence is the first and foremost requisite to great undertakings. Self-confidence indicates ones capability to be regardless of the circumstances and the abilities and power to overcome any situation. Lack of self-confidence denotes the crippling tendency as this often prevents one to get the best form the opportunities and destroys the chances of success.
Women with skin problems like pimples, acnes and rashes etc generally suffer from inferiority complex in subconscious mind as these take toll of their appearance. Following a healthy skin care regime helps working women to keep the skin free from blemishes looking radiant and youthful.
There are many ways to build self confidence and having a healthy and attractive face help working women to have faith what she believes right. When a woman has a healthy face and attractive face free form any skin disorders like pimples and rashes, it gives her some psychological advantage over the others. Such mental backup plays a positive role in lifting the self-confidence of the working women.
Have no pimples and no marks with Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash
At present every working women is fighting vehemently to balance lives and in that process forgets skin care thus making the skin prone to many disorders.
Though preventing pimples posses to be a very difficult issue, one can definitely tackle the situation and get rid of pimples and other skin disorders by preventing them. As always is the case, prevention is always better treating the disorder after it has grown substantially.
Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash is a soap-free formulation enriched with the power of Neem and Tea Tree oil. Neem has typical anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and acts as a protector of skin.
By using Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash it is possible to get rid of pimples comfortably. The main ingredients of the face wash are real neem leaf and tea tree oil. Neem is an evergreen tree and is known to have many antibacterial properties and the tea tree oil, which is an essential oil, is also known for its application in skin wash.
In view of these ingredients the Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash offers pimple free faces acting in the following ways.
- Fighting germs: The face wash helps to wash the face clean also reduces the effect of germs that may be on the present of the surface of the skin and the anti bacterial property gives instant acne-free skin.
- Combating effects of Pollution: The face wash when applied cleans pores completely and the antibacterial properties of the neem in combination with the tea tree oil clean the pores to remove impurities and ill effects caused due to pollution rendering pimple free face.
- Removing Excess Oil: The face wash also helps to wash away the excess oil present on the face that attracts dirt to give it a lively appearance and also reduces the chances of having pimples formation.